|Year : 2018 | Volume
| Issue : 1 | Page : 64
|Date of Web Publication||28-Mar-2018|
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
. CME Test. J Med Ultrasound 2018;26:64
- Superb-microvascular imaging allows evaluating what kind of structure
- High flow blood vessels
- Low flow blood vessels
- Biliary tree system
- Urinary tree system in adults
- Superb-microvascular imaging helps to evaluate what kind of liver lesion than grey scale ultrasound image?
- Liver cyst
- Focal nodular hyperplasia (FNH)
- Liver abscess
- Metastatic liver tumors
- Intestinal intramural hematoma can't be diagnosed by what kind of examination?
- Ultrasound with SMI imaging
- Abdominal CT scanning
- Plain abdominal x-ray
- The performance of SMI image requires
- Oral contrast agent
- Intravenous contrast agent
- Conventional ultrasound probe
- Ultrasound with function of microvascular imaging
- Superb-microvascular imaging is superior to colour Doppler imaging to evaluate what organ or tissue?
- The abdominal aorta
- Femoral artery
- Hepatic artery
- The capillary pattern of a hepatic tumour
- Left ventricle non-compaction cardiomyopathy (LVNC) is:
- Secondary to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Secondary to chronic heart failure.
- Primary genetic cardiomyopathy.
- Secondary to sustained arrhythmias.
- The diagnosis of LVNC may be based on the following modality of examination, except:
- Chest X ray.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Which of the following echocardiographic finding is not characteristic of LVNC?
- Dilated diastolic diameter of left ventricleLV.
- Reduced ejection fraction.
- Diastolic dysfunction.
- Thick interventricular septum.
- The “triad” of LVNC does not include:
- Heart failure.
- Mural thrombi formation.
- The following examinations are indicated in LVNC, except:
- Annual echocardiography.
- Annual continuous ambulatory electrocardiography.
- Annual cardiac catheterization.